SURPRISE!!! Such a big announcement....

Here at Dragonsworn, our little team works hard to find ways to bring you products without all the hops and hassles.

In addition to being able to get SOME of our products on CG Trader, you will now be able to find printables at Cults 3D, and I am working hard to get all of these products on to our new little resource - Buy Me a Coffee (cause we all know how much I LOVE my coffee). 

So, when you are looking for the 3D models we make


*A couple of important notes:
    I am working hard to understand the changes in product requirements for CGTrader, but there is only so much time in the day. It may be a bit, due to my workflow, before I can figure out why the validation requirements no longer work for my models. However, the more I work in Nomad Sculpt and have to transfer things to Blender (or from Blender to Nomad), the less likely I will be able to fix the complaints of Kodama. There is a good chance we will stop using CGTrader if there are no clear solutions.

    We are also looking at the new Fab and the Blender Marketplace, but it will take a bit before we can use those, as there are some things I must complete prior to that. 
    
However, I did want to provide a way for at least our printables and our Second Life products to be available. Therefore, I will be working diligently to get all the products from the Second Life Marketplace to Buy Me a Coffee by end of year. Products in Buy Me a Coffee will include the Dae file, a glb for bringing to texturing programs, and all the textures and material maps that are available in Second Life. At this time, I can also assure these work in Unreal (the only other place I have been able to test them.

    In addition, you can expect to see new products throughout this time at both Cults 3D and Second Life Marketplace.

*Note about pictures on Cults3D... YES I suck at taking pictures. The tablet is heavier and it is the "best" camera according to Chris. Plus, I need to setup a photo-box, and haven't had a chance yet. It is on high priority because we already have three more printables (not counting all the ones over the years I have made).

    After this year, you will be seeing more products from our other creators, primarily Chris, but also two more family members who have been creating for years and not selling their works.

Comments

Popular Posts